AllFisio is growing.
Looking to serve you better, AllFisio now offers Osteopathy treatments. This is a big step for this project and to improve your life quality.
Osteopathy is a diagnostic approach very complete and passion, based on the knowledge of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics of the body. Seeks to restore mobility, intervening in structural, cranio-sacral and visceral dysfunctions.
Here is an incomplete list of a number of diseases and symptoms which Osteopathy has a word to say:
- Pathology of the column (discus protrusions and herniations, whiplash, back pain / back pain / neck pain, Cercivobraquialgias, sciatic pain, scoliosis)
- Visceral dysfunctions (hiatal hernia, digestive problems, constipation, lung disease, circulatory disorders)
- Headache, Migraine, Vertigo, Dizziness
- Temporomandibular joint problems - "jaw joint"
- Shoulder Pain (tendinopathy, tendonitis and referred visceral pain)
- Sprains and other injuries
- Symptoms that can occur after an accident, a fall or tooth extraction
If after this post you still has some doubts please contact AllFisio.